November 1, 2011

Meltdown





I'd be lying if I say I don't miss him. Of course I do. Manusia mana takkan rindu kalau macam ni, true? But so far so good. I'm still holding on. A few texts here and there is enough to keep me happy. The only thing that's bugging me is the time difference. Guess it's way too early to adapt though.

Everyone is being super sweet and asking me how I'm doing. (The ones who know, that is). When I reply "I'm okay", they would say that it's okay to cry and all.

Funny that I haven't had the meltdown I've been imagining I would have since the day he broke the news. I did cry my hearts out whenever he called when he's around but now that he's gone, not a drop of tear. Not even when I said my last goodbye to him. I surprised myself that I am THIS strong. All my life, I've been told that I'm more like my dad, whose heart is super soft. Me, being a woman, added being such a crybaby to that list.

Perhaps it's too early for the meltdown? Or my heart is slowly toughening up?

No comments: