August 17, 2011

This. that.

*Tiup habuk*

It's been ages since my last entry. Nak kata busy, boleh tahanlah tidak. Nak kata tak busy, tak jugak.

Haritu niat nak buat one-day-one-entry but biasalah, angan-angan tak kesampaian. So here goes. *baki hari-hari yang dimuatkan dalam satu entry*



  1. who i would like to meet : Johnny Depp
  2. weird things i do when i’m alone. : i tend to sleep when i'm alone. sorta addicted to sleep like nobody's business
  3. how i’d spend ten thousand dollars. : Pay back my student loan. Or invest. Or not.
  4. things i like and things i don’t like about the way i look. : I like my eyes. And I dont like my legs.
  5. what i am wearing : Tee and boxers.
  6. the person who has hurt me the most in life. : voldemort in human form and his "allies"
  7. my last night out in detail. : Nothing much. Berbuka at home, as usual
  8. something that makes me sad when i think about it. : my mama
  9. something i’ve lied about. : my weight (i tend to add extra kilos when people ask)
  10. something i’m currently worrying about. : my cgpa
  11. one person i’d throw off a cliff, one i’d marry. : throw? voldemort in human form. marry? benn.
  12. something i do without realising. : biting my lips until they bleed.
  13. lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood. : "dont give up on me baby" - The scripts
  14. something i regret. : knowing voldemort in human form.
  15. post a picture of myself. : no.
  16. my longest relationship and who it was with. : current one, with benn.
  17. 5 things i want to change. : my hair, my shoes, my purse, my cellphone and perhaps my car
  18. my view on being famous. : people wanna be famous and yet when they're famous they wanna hide themselves. like defakk?
  19. someone i’d like to be for a day and why. : i wanna live a day as Blake Lively. Just for the sake of it
  20. 5 things within touching distance. : Cellphone. Bottle. Pen. Notes. Mouse
  21. story of my first kiss. : When i was born, mama kiss me on both cheeks and said that i look like my dad.

1 comment:

Benn 10 said...

Won't give up on you baby :)