July 31, 2011

Dua benda.

Currently getting myself ready for 2 main events in my life ;

Ramadhan and Midterm Exams.

Monday, 1st August would be the first day of Ramadhan and my first day of midterm. Nice one. I'm not complaining due to tak larat puasa ke ape, I'm just worried I wont be able to focus. I have problems fasting these days, sejak sakit. Nothing to worry kot. Just a minor set back but takpelah. Hopefully I'll able to fast and excel in my exams at the same time. :) *positive thinking*



1st August : Food Processing & Preservation
2nd August : Observational Behaviour
3rd August : Purchasing and Menu Planning






p/s: Bilik baru kemas. Alhamdulilah lapang otak. Ceh ceh. Yang comelnya ada gambar papa and arwah mama, I put it there so that bila malas study I'll have inspiration. :)

p/p/s : Salam Ramadhan semua. Semoga tahun ini bulan Ramadhan membawa keberkatan yang tak terhingga kepada kita. May Allah accept our good deeds and we're blessed throughout the holy month, InsyaAllah.

No comments: