July 8, 2011

You know you're my best friend

I love having him around. All the arguments, all the fighting it'll only bring us closer each day. I know we're what you may call as the awkward couple who people wouldn't dream of setting the both of us on a blind date together but it seems that from the very first day, we clicked very well. He's my lover, my punching bag and best of all my best friend. I can argue about anything with him ; politics, social, life, college, friends, but mostly life issues. I love him to bits. I'm weird. And his weirdness is somehow compatible with my weirdness then we fall into this mutual weirdness and call it love. I smile for no reason whenever you're around or when I hear your voice. You know you're my best friend :)




Aku ni jiwang sikit kasi surat cinta mintak maaf sebab buat hal gaduh dengan dia.

Aku memang kaki gaduh.






Lunch at Popeye's. Makan berebut strawberry jam dan sos cili.



Padahal boleh je amik sendiri. Nak jugak share berebut-rebut.




Aku suka annoy dia. Dia tak suka bergambar sebenarnya.


Masa ni nak keluar dah aku suruh dia tunggu jugak sebab nak snap gambar.
Ni take ke 10 ke berapa entah.


070709


p/s: You owe me 2 session at Meeples and baju cotton on satu! :p


No comments: